Friday, July 18, 2008

my baby Loves me....

Sometimes he's just soooo sweet. :o)
We spent a week at the lake for vacation this year. While at the lake "my thing" was sunsets.
Every evening I would be home in time to go down to the water & shoot the sunset, they were soooo gorgeous!
Well last night while at photo-club I look down at my phone and it says that I have 3 messages.
When I start opening them this is what I find.......



My baby was sending me the sunset. :o)
I wish I could have been there to see it with him, but it's sure nice to know while he was looking at something so beautiful there was a moment that he stopped and thought of mom.
They are on there way home right now, can't wait to catch up when he gets home tonight & to find out why he bought 5 bucket of bracelets at camp?????
Okay, enough gushing, LOL. I've got a pretty busy day & weekend ahead.
need to go to walgreens and pick up pics, they weren't ready last night :o(
go to kroger and get groceries for the weekend, remember Tammy & maybe her daughter Bees are coming
then I need to finish laundry & working on the house
This weekend will be full of "girl time"! :o) Hoping to get something scrapped this weekend. Not sure what yet, it's been a while since I've pulled out supplies so it's hard to get an idea. Guess I need to go rummage.
Hope you have a Great Weekend! :o)

No comments: