Tuesday, July 22, 2008

busy, busy, busy.......

Whew! It was one busy weekend, so many new things to tell. :o)
Tammy & Bees got here Saturday morning around 11:00 & when she came through the door she was carrying this great big ole bag! :o)
Yep, she brought me a birthday present. Want to know what was in the bag ?????



Here's what was in the bag. A couple of peter rabbit tablets ( I love peter rabbit ) , a set of drama & tradgy face mask earings and pendant ( you know my kid is the drama major ) , a new Basic Grey Magnectice cutting matt!!!!!
Now I have one for each page when I work! Yipee!
Last but definitely not least my birthday card. Can you see it???
She always gets me one of these, she looks till she finds one that has the little blond girl & the brunette. They represent the two of us when we were little, well if we had actually known each other when we were little this is what we think we would have been like. :o)



Jim & the kids spent Saturday night playing a little rock band.



When Tammy came she told us that Sky ( her son ) had bought his girlfriend Mallory a ring! He was taking her to Memphis for their anniversary.
He's such a little romantic he had it all planned, he had already contacted the carriage company and told them what he was planning.
The driver was in on the whole thing. When she got to a certain area she stopped the carriage & told them that it was a good place to take pictures & asked if they wanted her to take their picture. After she took the first one Mallory was focusing on the camera so she didn't notice that Sky had gotten down on one knee until he started to talking.....



Of course she said yes! :o)



Here's a pic of Bees driving my car.
One of the kids in the youth group had a pool party on Sunday ( just a couple of houses down the highway from us ) so Devan & Bees went & hung out there for a while.
While the kids were at the party we ran to town to pick up some pics and check out the new Martha Stewart line at wal-mart ( that's the only place here to get scrapbook supplies ) .
When the kids left the party my niece Alex came home with them and we all spent the rest of the night watching "Across the Universe".
See one very busy weekend and No time to scrap until Monday, but I'm on a roll now! Believe it or not I actually finished another LO today.
I have to report for jury duty in the morning. :o( If I don't get picked and get to leave I'll get my LO uploaded, it's another lift from dnksmommy. Thanks for the inspiration Lorrie! :o)

No comments: