Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Family Gathering & First Pic!

Well we all had a Wonderful time @ the family gathering Sunday & I had the privilege of being the first to take a picture of GranPolly with ALL 12 of her grandchildren! :o) Everyone enjoyed getting the chance to know Paul (he is a wonderful addition to the family) and getting the chance to play catch up with each other.





It turned out to be a beautiful day and the kids had a blast zooming around the property on the golf carts (which came very close to going into the pond on more than 1 occasion, but thankfully never did) & 4 wheelers, fishing, shooting skeet, & even running through the sprinklers! Such fun! Watching all the "teens" reconnect again was a beautiful sight and listening to the giggles of the "itty bitty's" made me very Happy!

















As usual Mark outdid himself & totally Rocked the grill! I'm telling you what the man does with chicken, ribs, & even venison is absolutely sinful.(I was lucky enough to get to bring some home!) Thanks Mark. :o)










Last but not least, this is probably my favorite picture of the day. I caught this "itty bitty" sneaking into the greenhouse & I couldn't resist sticking my lens through the crack in the doors and snapping this one. :o)


So it is plain to see (as we like to say here in the south) "A good time was had by all!" :o)






1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Looks like a wonderful reunion. Those photos sure will be fun to scrap! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog!