Sunday, July 27, 2008

i did it, i did it, i did it !!!

Yipee! :o) I am one happy girl.
Now I get to hang with the "cool girls". LOL.
Okay, okay enough silliness...
over a week ago I developed a case of "slideshow envy". ;o)
I noticed that most of the other blogs I read have a slide show, it's a nice way to show your LOs. I clicked the link to make your own & it was a snap (really even on dail up it wasn't hard at all).
The problem has been getting it added to the blog. I wanted it added to the side bar, but the add a slideshow button wouldn't let it show up- hump. :o(
If I added it from slide.com then it would be added as a post, which would mean as I add new post it would move down the page and eventually disappear.
I can't begin to tell you how many times I have fooled with this & how messed up I have gotten this blog in the process.
Last night I found a posting on the help board where a little bell went off. :o)
The person posting wasn't using the add a slideshow button, he used the add a html button (yeah, yeah I don't know what that crap means either- I just know it WORKED ) .
So now I have a "cool" slideshow over in the sidebar! :o)
Does this make me one of the "cool chicks" ?!? LOL. )
Now I need to figure out how to adjust the margins, 'cause it's all scrunched up over there. See..... it's not supposed to look like that. There's all that extra room to the right I want to use it so you can see a whole page at a time.
Well.... if it took me OVER a week just to figure out how to get it over there, how long do you think it will take me to figure out how to adjust margins??? (pssss.... if you want to see a page larger click on it, this will take you to my pics at slide.com and you can click on the pic to enlarge)

No comments: