Wednesday, July 23, 2008

hoot, hoot....

First things first, I went to court today. The judge entered the court room informally without his robe & once again appolagized. A witness who was subpoenaed didn't show! He was not a happy man, when the case is reset she will be arrested and held as a material witness until trial.
All other cases set for this week settled! :o)
Turns out this was my LAST week soooo.... I'm FREE!!!!
Now the LO I did yesterday was another lift of dnksmommy (Lorrie). I lifted another one of her halloween LOs, this one was called carving pumpkins and you can find it here:
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1312145
I used it for some of the pics I took when we took Devan to Hooters to celebrate his 17th birthday.
Even though this LO doesn't look typical Sheila I like it, it's funny. :o)
My only problem is I didn't get all the pics on the page so I need to come up with another one, got any ideas???? Let me know, here's what I have so far....






he he, don't you LOVE the pic on the second page?!? He actually made that face on the way home, the guys were being goofy!
I told them they had better stop or they were going to be cursed with kids who really looked like that.
Did you notice that I used both of my new sets of stamps? (you can click on the pic & it will enlarge if you want to see better detail) I used the stamps Ruth sent me for my b'day and I used my owl stamps that I bought last month in Murray, KY. I also used my new Martha Stewart paper that I picked up at wal-mart Sunday. I can't believe that I used soooo much new stuff, usually it sits around for at least a year or so before it gets used. LOL.
When we were at Hooter's I saw the "follow me to Hooter's" bumper sticker & bought it for the LO, then Zach saw the "Hooter's girls dig me" bumper sticker & thought I should get it to go with the pic of Dev & the girls. When he made this face on the way home all that changed.
Funny thing is I forgot and DEV reminded me!!!! I had already enlarged the pic with the girls when he told me, gotta love it when they are able to laugh at themselves.
We had a good time that day, the food was good, the girls were nice, Dev was... well Dev. LOL!When he was flapping his wings ( menus) he ended up smacking a complete stranger in the head that was walking by, he was laughing so hard he wasn't watching what he was doing (typical Dev). The guys thought for a minute that they might have to intervein, but the guy ended up walking on, guess he was thankful that he wasn't the one having to stand on a chair in front of everyone. LOL.
After lunch we went to the mall. The boys & I got run out of Spencers! Apparently they don't like it when you take pics in the um hum... "fun" section. LOL. The boys were being goofy and posing with things & I was snapping when the manager came up. He was nice about it but it put a damper on it. I have since found out that they don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to taking pics but it wouldn't be worth making a scene honestly.
Well that's it for now. Think I might "play" some more. Don't really have anything in mind for the rest of the Hooter's pic (I hate it when that happens) so I might move on....... easter, rock band (she had a pretty cool rock band) , gotta go see. :o)

No comments: