Sunday, July 13, 2008

...... and they're off!

Bright and early this morning (7am) we dropped Devan off at the church.
The youth group left for church camp today, destination Panama City, Florida! Wahoo! :o)



It's been a few years since Dev's been off to camp anywhere.
This is the first time that neither Jim nor myself are one of
the chaperones. :o(



Look at them side by side. :o) I swear they are sooo much alike it's Scary!
They get BOTH Jacobis this week, I hope they are blessed with LOTS of patience.
NEITHER one of these kids are know for thinking ahead.



Okay, yes I am the dork mom who goes in for the pic when everyone is trying to be cool, lol.
In this pic: my sweet niece Alex, Jonathan, Devan - he looks sooo Cool,and in the back Taco.
They should be back Friday night. :o)
UPDATE!
He sent me a pic of his "seat buddy" - "the Koola" LOL!

No comments: