Saturday, July 26, 2008

lots of rain, high humidity, soggy ground... it's beautiful :o)

I haven't lost my mind, lol.
When Jim got ready to go mow this afternoon I told him it was probably too wet. He poked his head out and confirmed that it was too soggy , humid, & hot. Poor baby :o(
I then pointed out that if he was really wanting to feel productive and to get something checked off his list that there was something he could take care of inside the house, without the heat & humidity.
Can you guess what it was ??? well....... of course I suggested that he change out the other light, he he. Of course he acted as if he had completely forgotten about the whole thing.
So drum roll please.......... here goes a little before & after action for your pleasure.

I

This is before - butt ugly light first thing when you came through the kitchen door. And after.....



my new reduced down from $34 to $5 light from Lowes! Wahoo! I'm not really sure what's into him, I must have really been a real b..... anyway I'm loving the new lights! :o)
I think I'll go make him a special burger as a reward.

No comments: