Saturday, October 4, 2008

a sweet surprise ...

around Thursday Devan started telling us that come Friday he had a surprise for us. We really had NO idea what he was up too, but he seemed to be getting great joy from it. :o)
When he got out of school Friday he text that he was on his way to get the "surprise", when he got home I was on the phone with Jeff. I thought he was going to wear a hole in the carpet pacing back & forth waiting for me to get off the phone, lol.
When I did get off the phone he proudly told me that I had to wait until after dinner but that I could have a taste!
Seems that one of the girls at his lunch table works at Dairy Queen & Monday she was talking about all these really good Blizzards that they have right now. Devan decided to "skip" lunch for the rest of the week & use his lunch money to go get everyone Blizzards on Friday, he got me strawberry cheesecake. :o) (he did take lunch from home on more than one day, lol)
Sometimes he's just too sweet & he really makes me glad he's mine!

No comments: