Sunday, October 19, 2008

better late than never ...

seventeen years ago when I had my kid No one ever told me to be sure and take a picture of my
doctor with my baby (we didn't have scrapbookers back then so we weren't thinking about shots for possible LOs, lol).
Last week went I went for my "yearly" check-up I decided to take Devan with me (not in the room - just to the appt., lol) & I finally got the pictures that I should have gotten 17 years ago-better late than never! :o)



Devan & Dr. Melton, I will tell you the nurses were a little more than confused when they looked up & Devan was back there, lol, I guess Dr. Melton didn't think to tell them he would be coming back




look at that! My baby is Taller than the dr. that brought him into the world. I really can't believe how fast the time has flown by ...

No comments: