Wednesday, October 22, 2008

and the clouds are gone :o(

i know that it needed to happen but it's sad all the same.
We got home from my parents Friday -that was yesterday right, lol. I swear I don't know where the time has gone.
Saturday we went to Jackson for the medical career day program (that was ummm... interesting). Later that night Jim started "cutting in" Devan's room- while doing so apparently he wanted to play a little. But what the ....



okay do you see that ??? Like what was he thinking- he was there when we named this kid so when did he Forget how to Spell His Name!!! lol



going, going, gone ...




at first I was worried about letting Devan be a part of the color decision (his best friend had suggested Dark PURPLE!!!! Ugh) . But when I sent them to the store to pick out samples I was pleasantly surprised :o)



the room is FAR from being done but it's livable & the furniture is back in there instead of ALL over the house...



I couldn't find any comforters that I like so that has started a new project. I'm making him jean quilts for his beds. :o) Uh yeah I hope ...
1. that I have enough jeans ( I only need 448 - 6" squares)
2. that I get quicker at the prep part and
3. that the actual assembly part goes much quicker !!! :o)
This was our first week back to school after fall break & I will work 2 days this week (not bad).
Tomorrow my bff Tammy will be coming over after she gets off work & then I will start packing up ALL my stuff. We are heading out bright & early Friday morning (no work for me that day) for Memphis. Eclectica (the best scrapbook store in this tri-state area) is having a 24 hour St. Jude crop & we are going!!! :o) The crop doesn't actually start till 5 Friday evening but she called & we can go early so we ARE! LOL! Cause everyone knows that 24 hours just isn't enough! Plus we need to make sure that we have plenty of time to hit ALL the stores & spend ALL the money that we Don't have! I don't get to Memphis much anymore with the price of gas the way it is so I need plenty of time to pilfer through all the new goodies :o)

No comments: