Monday, October 6, 2008

Once upon a time there was a very pretty little Princess ...

and I had the privilege of spending the day with her this past Saturday. :o)
This is our cousin Meleah's daughter "Princess Jenna" & this is her very special "Princess Tea Party" ...



our "tea party" was supposed to have 2 princesses, but 1 of the princesses had a melt down instead :o(
so we went on with the tea party as best we could & tried to make it as fun for Princess Jenna as possible



it was a tough go we had the melt down & then BOTH of my batteries were dead after about 6 set up shots! Meleah called a neighbor & borrowed a camera so all the tea party pics were taken with Shelly's camera instead of mine (thanks Shelly)



here is Chewy at the tea party, while he wasn't totally comfortable in the chair it sure made for a few cute shots :o)



Princess Jenna has a pleasant conversation with her guest Chewy ...



being the ever gracious hostess Princess Jenna makes sure her guest has plenty to eat ...



after everyone left Princess Jenna found a special bottle of bubbles ...



isn't she just the cutest ???



After we were through with tea parties & bubbles we changed clothes & jumped in my car ( it was Jenna's first time to ride with a top down!) & headed to the local "pumpkin patch" at the church. Of course I had to have this shot ...



a pic of Jenna & Meleah together, aren't they just the cutest together :o)



while spring time is my favorite time of the year I just LOVE the way the fall colors photgraph



Miss Jenna had made her coice of pumpkins



I swear I think she is just the "coolest" 4 year old I know, just look how well she pulls off wearing mommy's sunglasses! She's workin' it :o)



whew, it was a very full day! tea party, bubbles, pumpkins, & first time riding "topless" ( yes we taught her how to raise her arms in the air and scream!!! ) hehe . She was just wore out & fell asleep on the way back home, of course I couldn't resist grabbing my camera (it had charged in the time it took to have the tea party) and snapping one more shot :o)
So that was my Saturday... I got to spend it with one very special 4 year old & her mommy :o)
So how did you spend your Saturday ???

No comments: