Monday, October 27, 2008

juicy cooters ???

OMG!!! Let me just tell you I have No Idea when I have had sooo much fun! I know for sure that I have Never laughed as hard or as long as I did at the St. Jude crop @ Eclecitca this past weekend. :o)
The group of women that go to their crops are just awesome & definately know how to have a Good Time! Apparently they liked us too :o) , they asked if we would be coming back for the 12 hour crops.
Now about the "juicy cooters"! One of the girls was telling us that last year she told her brother-in-law that she wanted some "JLo Glo" for Christmas. When he went to the Macy's perfume counter to buy some he was approached by a woman who was clearly old enough to be someone's MeeMaw & the sales lady proceeded to tell him that they had a new fragrance and asked him "wouldn't you like to smell this juicy cooter?" OMG! what did she say??? Then her brother-in-law looked at the bottle ... it was ... Juicy Couture!!! Okay that's pretty funny :o) , I wonder who finally broke it to her that it wasn't cooter ?!?
A couple of our new friends decided to break up the night with a little game of ring toss ...


this is Julie after she was "ringed"


here's Ann trying to get "ringed", lol! Can you see how tickeled these women are ??? We were All laughing our butts off! (look at Jennifer in the back!)


this is our little motley crew @ 4:30!


a few of us weren't exactly bright eyed & bushy tailed ALL night!

i don't really suggest sleeping in your car in Memphis ( not know for being the "safe" city) especially with you window down!
Last but definately Not least I thought I would share with you where Ann & Julie got the idea for their game! It's a youtube video & it's not called ring toss, it's called women of whippoorwil & it IS The FUNNIEST thing I have Ever Seen!!!! But before you click play let me Warn you their are a few things you need to do...
1. go to the bathroom, trust some people found this out the hard way :o)
2. do not have anything in your mouth, it won't stay there & you may choke
3. watch it more than one time, you will not be able to hear what they are saying the first time, lol
4. be sure you have the volume up!
...ready ... set .... play
hope you enjoy! I know it's been the best therapy I've ever had! :o)

No comments: