Thursday, November 13, 2008

girls night out! :o)

Wow! I can't believe that it's been sooo long since I updated!
No one Ever told me how busy your life got when you have a Sr.-
for those of you who aren't quite there yet let me tell you ...
You won't know wether you need to wind your butt or scratch your watch! lol
Since Devan is going to London over spring break I am begging for & working every day I can get to help pay for it.
I have also become the sr photographer for Devan & his best friend Zach. Do you know what that means ??? EVERY spare minute that I have seems to be sitting in front of a screen editing pics, I am sooo sick of editing pics!!! LOL I really would have LOVED to have handed it off to a real Pro & let them be responsible for making him look Fabulous, but since there is the trip to pay for I get to do it.
I realized today that I haven't updated since the St. Jude crop & that I NEVER showed you any of the stuff that I worked on while there, so here goes ...




this is a LO that I did about Devan Finially getting his license!



yes mom-a-ratzi was in real form that day! you should have heard me ask the woman to let me take her picture "I'm a scrapbooker & I've have the paper to do this Layout for 2 Years! blah blah blah" LOL!




splurged for the qk road die for the border across the top, love it!



and I finished up my nephew Austin's egg colorong LO that I have been working on




between the new Jolee's easter embellies that came out & the new qk egg die I think it came out just perfect :o)




I also did a calendar, but you know me I'm still trying to figure out how to tweek it- something's just not right yet.
Now about "Girls Night Out!" I'm pretty excited!
I used to do this every month!
...Once upon a time long long ago there was a wonderful lss that had a monthly crop till 5 am saturday morning. All the cool chicks (lol) would go and stay out till sunrise & run a "tab" hehe, sounds fun huh!?!
But this lss kind of went down the drain and doesn't really exist anymore
those of us who went really really miss the "all nighters" a lot :o(
But a friend of mine (one of the cool chicks) has been able to open a small store & she now does "all nighters" for her people! I have been wanting to go to one of her crops for a year now & it has finially worked out to go & I couldn't be MORE excited!!! :o)
This also means that I will be seeing my bff Tammy in November! Wahoo! that NEVER happens, it's always too busy with the holidays & everything.
It will be a short trip, Tam has "on call" tonight so I won't leave till tomorrow. We'll be at the crop tomorrow till 5 am Saturday then we'll go back to her place to CRASH! Saturday evening/night I'll need to comse back home so I can take the guys out for hopefully one last "shoot" (till spring at least, lol).
Well that's it for now, sorry it took sooo long to update. How's it going at your place?

No comments: