Saturday, November 15, 2008

had a blast!

well we survived last night & actually made it home & to bed Before the sun was completely up, lol. My butt is actually dragging the ground pretty bad right now & I probably have No business typing (seeing the amount of times that I have hit the "back" button to "fix" things, lol).
Tammy is still in bed crashed but I got up 'cause my time is limited here today.
We had a Lot of fun last night & I actually did TWO LOs if you can believe that!!!
Maybe I'll be able to snap a few pics tomorrow after the boy's last shoot (till spring) & maybe I'll actually even get them posted Before the month is up, lol.
I have now "scrapped" Devan taking his permit test,driver's ed, & his taking the driving test- Subject Complete! :o) Hmmmm.... can you tell that I'm pretty dog-gone Glad he got his license! :o)
The girls that scrap at my friends store in Newport were Sooo Sweet! We really had a Blast! And at the end of the night Vaniessa took 40% off your Bill! No Exclusions! Sweet! You would not believe the amount of goodies that I was able to pick up/use for $19.01!!! :o) Definately worth the trip! :o)
Next week is a pretty full week (I'm already scheduled to work Every Day, except for Monday) so I probably won't be worth much for anything else.
I need to get dressed & get my car packed (I have to head home this evening) so that's all for now.
See Ya! :o)

No comments: