Tuesday, September 30, 2008

a very busy morning ...

well I had meant to do this yesterday when I got home from work, but after sitting down for a few minutes to check the answering machine I realized how tired I really was & decided to "take the night off". I guess it was a good thing, turns out that I slept almost 12 HOURS last night!!! I really didn't realize that I was that tired, lol.
This morning after everyone left for work & school I spent the morning up & down on the ladder "sanding" the ceiling in Devan's room. After a couple/three hours I was rewarded with this ...



a nice smooth ceiling just waiting to be primed & painted! I was also left with this ...



yep, just in case you ever wondered what a person looks like after sanding a ceiling! LOL.
Oh well I guess it's time to get moving again ...

No comments: