Friday, September 26, 2008

I have NOT forgotten about you :o) ...

you just would not understand how incredibly busy this week has been!
First of all I have worked EVERY day!
Every day there has been a ton of things to do after school & we have THREE, count them 3 days of fundraising in a row for the London trip! (I'm sooo looking foward to Sunday & finally sleeping in).
As far as the fundraising goes I just don't know how much more we can stand! We worked the talent show last night (would have liked to have seen the show but we sold refreshments) & this evening we worked the "Main Street Fall Festival" selling drinks. You know I was a little worried about how we would be able to handle the cost of things, well after the last couple of days I'm not even worried anymore. So far each family has a profit of .... are you ready ... $11.89!!! WAHOO!!! I just can't stand anymore, lol. Oh well, you don't know unless you try. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, tonight was homecoming so it was an awuful night to try to do something like this.
Other than the fact that I'm sooo tired I don't know what I've been doing this week (lol, & I do this with your kids) I don't really have much to share other than my SIL (Sherry) sent me a video and I laughed my butt off! I hope you enjoy it half as much as I did :o) ...


No comments: