Tuesday, September 9, 2008

... a few pics from this past weekend :o)

I thought I would share a few pics from this past weekend with you before I head to bed, it's been quite a day & I'm bushed. I've been working PE for the past 2 days, we have a new coach & I've really enjoyed working with him. He's great with the kids. Let's just say PE rocks, lol, but after 10 or so classes rotating through there each day I'm wiped out. Good news is I don't go in till 11:30 tomorrow (PE again) so I do get to sleep in tomorrow. :o)
Well that's if my darn cat alarm clock doesn't decide to go off at 5:14 am again!
You know Stephanie has always been able to tell when it's 10 pm and she starts yelling for me to come to bed, well this school year she has decided to be my 5:30 am wake up call only she tends to be a bit early (you know those lovely last 15 minutes that you enjoy sooo much).
Anyway back to the pics...



this is Tammy's husband Kenny. (I don't remember what I had been taking pictures of just before this shot) All of a sudden Kenny had both boys in his lap and he said "well this is a picture that needs to be taken, I have both boys up here". Now that's one PROUD Grandpaw :o) Aren't they cute...



this itty bitty is Gillen, isn't he a doll!



and this is a pic of Tammy with her b'day present I took her. Today is actually her birthday but I knew I wouldn't get to be there. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY, I LOVE YA!
Well folks I guess that's about all for today, too tired to remember if I had anything else, lol.
... later :o)

No comments: