Thursday, September 11, 2008

yummy, yummy, yummy i've got pie in my tummy :o)

yep, I couldn't stand it anymore. I busted out a jar of pie filling last night & had Jim pick up some vanilla ice cream on the way home-yum! :o)



It came out a little browner than I like but it was still very good.



and here's a pic of my favorite finds from this past weekend.
HL has Prima's "Say it with Crystals", when I saw these I knew I had to have them! Even went back on Saturday to get the second one with my 40% off coupon. :o)
Aren't they gorgeous! I'm all about a little bling on my pages. :o) I also picked up the new K&Company easter chipboard set (too cute) & some Jolee's, not too much-I was a good girl. :o)
This has been one busy week since I got home from Tammy's, Ive worked EVERY day till today ...
Yep I slept in today!
Well till 6 anyway, Devan needed some help "cooking lunch" this am. The "kids" have decided to have "pot lucks" every now & then. (they really enjoyed it when they did it last month) They decided that today was "pot luck" lunch day & the "theme" was mexican. (can you believe this, hehe) Devan was in charge of making "taco ring" & bringing it. You don't think he actually had a clue about how to do this do you ??? He did do it, but you have to be there to show & walk him through it. They had a blast last month. They had venison burgers (Dev's contribution), rotel, chips, pb&j sandwiches, cheesecake, & cookies. I think some of them are in charge of plates & such. (they have made the rule you have to contribute or you don't share, lol)
I'm scheduled to work again tomorrow, whew busy week. Truth is I haven't even unpacked my stuff from this past weekend, I've been so tired that I haven't cared. Fell asleep last night trying to catch up on my "blog reads", lol.
I guess I'll be going to the game tomorrow (for a little while anyway), the choir is singing again.
Well I guess I'm off to try to catch up on some things (I'm sooo far behind), oh yeah today is a pj day! ;o)

No comments: