Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Travel Time & a Little Shopping ...

Sooo ... today I thought I would thrill you once again by sharing some more pics from the Thespian Conference! Wahoo!
Will the excitment Never end ??? ;-)
While the rest of us were gassing up the vehicles for the trip Jim went back to the school ...
(cause a couple of the guys in his truck were completely scatter brained & FORGOT ALL their stuff for an audition! isn't he Sweet!)
When he came back he had another passenger ...
it was ... well see for yourself ...


LOOK Closely! In his front seat is ...
Barack Obama!
(I have NO idea what the skit was, we didn't sit in on the audition)
when I looked up saw that I had to Grab the camera but don't worry we were sitting still waiting for everyone else to finish getting gas.
After we get to Memphis & check into the hotel we head over to Wolfchase for a Little shopping,
this time we had about 4 Hours to Shop!


a few of our girlies Anne Marie, Anna, & Whitney


Chris' car front left to right: Aaron, Anne Marie, & Mary
back row: Sara, Erin, & Devan
Before leaving the mall we had Everyone jump on the Carousel
(these pics were A Lot harder than I thought they would be!)

Whitney, Susan, & Jordan


Deanna, Sanibel, Erin, & in the back in the glasses Cody


Devan



Our usual Group photo in front of the Carousel !
I'm pretty sure that we had ALL 31 kids in this Shot!
(I can't begin to tell you what a Great group of kids these are or How much I LOVE getting spend this time with Them!)
On the way Home I couldn't resist ...

I had Deanna Grab my camera & take a few pics of the one's who crashed out! lol
That's the price you pay when you stay up Sooo Late that you can't stay awake on the way home & leave your driver sitting in Silence fighting Sleep ;-)
(thank Goodness I was able to keep the girls up front Awake to talk to me!)
... Good Times with Great Kids! :o)

No comments: