Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Breakfast at McDonalds ...

It is a Long standing tradition that when we are on our way to Memphis for the State Thespian Conference that we stop at the McDonald's in Ripley for breakfast. While there we pull out our cameras & start snapping adorable pics of ALL our kids. :o)
This year however we got started a little early snapping ...
BEFORE anyone had food or was seated ...
we just couldn't HELP ourselves ...
you see there was this GUY ...
well I really can't do it JUSTICE ...
have a Look for YOURSELF ...


OMG!!! :o)
I haven't seen a Mullet like that since the 80's!
Have You ?!?
Remember yesterday when I told you that we weren't trying to get a pic of me but trying to get a pic of someone else ???
Well this gentleman was the someone else,
you really have to admire the dedication it must take to keep that style. :o)
Now I'll share a few of my Favorite McD's pics of this year ...


The ever Famous "Uncle Jim" (my Guy) & "Uncle Jeff" (my Bud)


Lindsay, Jordan G, Jessica, & Jordan M


The Fabulous Miss Chris & Nat (her BFF) :o)
( I Love these Girls!)


Devan & Eric


Me & "My Guy" better know as ...
"Aunt Sheila" & "Uncle Jim" :o)


Erin & Deanna
So that's it for today,
just wanted to share a little part of our "Thespian Conference" tradition
-Pics at McDonald's !!!
These tend to be some of My favorite pics of the weekend ;-)
Hope you day is Fabulous! :o)

No comments: