Friday, February 6, 2009

OMG! a Happy email Surprise!!!

Sooo if you look down to my last post you will notice that I have TWO comments.
If you were to read the comments you would see a post that I received today from Tania Willis!
I had visited her blog back in January when she was helping to preview the winter CHA releases for Karen Foster Designs. She was showing the cute new Easter line & anyone who knows me KNOWS I'm a Sucker for Easter! I couldn't help myself I had to leave a comment & let her know how much I liked the new line, then I got swamped with work, mom, trying to get sick you know ... LIFE & totally forgot about & lost track of the blogs that I read.
Today while the kids were at lunch I decided to check my email & was surprised to see that Tania had left me a comment! :o) So are ya wondering what she said in the comment (not like you couldn't click on it & see for yourself, lol) ... she said ... I WON!!!! That's right MY comment was randomly picked & I WON the ENTIRE new Easter line from Karen Foster Designs!!!
I have to tell you that I felt pretty crummy today (been using the Zicam for about 3 days now) & I've had some pretty rough classes this week but after seeing my email I was practically dancing (well ok I actually did dance in the hall with the kids for a few minutes this afternoon, lol) in the halls for the rest of the day! :o)
I don't remember when was the last time that I won something & this line is just too cute! Can't wait to get my hands on it, oh ... want to see it ??? Follow this link to view the entire Easter line.

http://www.karenfosterdesign.com/shop/index.asp?c=2726

So that's it for today, happy about a scrappy surprise, having the hubby help me cram tonight for a photography workshop in the morning (ok I DID procrastinate but he also CHANGED the assignment on Monday after I had Already completed the assignment!)

No comments: