Friday, February 13, 2009

Found a Steal! :o)

Yep! Found me a Steal sooo Good yesterday that I just had to share with You!
After all you might want one too ; ) ...
We are Turkey fryin' people around here & we've had a fryer for a while but this year we got a look at my younger brother's fryer & we felt inadequate to say the least.
His is top of the line. What makes it top of the line???
Well to start it has a spout on the front to drain the oil back into the container! It also has a basket (not sooo much to me but Jim really liked that idea) & it has a lid with a hole in it so you can place you thermometer in the hole & still read the temp! It's really cool I tell Ya!
But if you know us you know that we're not the kind of people to just replace something that works just cause we like another one, but this is sooo Cool that I was determined that I would find Jim one.
Yesterday I went to Kroger after I got out of school & I was in the meat dept to see what was on sale this week & looked down & there were 2 fryers & when I looked at them They Had the Spout on Front!!! I was pretty excited so I asked the guy putting out the meat if he knew how much they were (they weren't marked) & he asked the woman back there to get the gun & shoot it ( I knew that Jason said he paid about $50 for his a Bass Pro). When she did it came up ...
$22.50!!! According to Kroger that was 75% off!!! It was originally $89.99 there!!! Wahoo!!!
Love me a Steal of a Deal!!! Can you say early Father's Day?!? :o)


here's a close up of the box so you can see the spout, do you know how much easier that will make things?


and here's a pic of the box, just incase you were interested in getting one for yourself ; )
Remember they were in the meat dept & make sure that your store has clearenced them Before you go to the register!
Happy Fryin' Ya'll :o)

No comments: