Friday, March 20, 2009

new goodie :o)

just a quick share today. (having to sit at the desk to use my laptop right now, long story but I hate it sooo I won't be on here long, lol) Back in January I found a little something that after walking away I thought about it several times. Enough that at the beginning of this month I finally broke down & went & got it for myself! :o) A few years ago my bff's youngest daughter came back from a vacation with a really cool new wallet, it was made different from any other that I had Ever seen. Tammy & I both immediately fell in Love with the design & began to covet it, lol. But you know me ... not only do I have to LOVE it, it has to be the Right price too!
While on the quest for a new lipstick case in January I ran across one in the Ed Hardy style! I'm the kind of girl who believes that there is a time & PLACE for Everything. And in MY book the Place for a tattoo is on my Accessories! LOL!
Devan & I actually got matching Ed Hardy sunglasses on Christmas Eve (it was really a strange Christmas) & now I have a Really Cool New Ed Hardy wallet!!! sooo Happy!!! :o)


So here is my new Treasure! ;-) sooo Cool & just $19!


this is what the inside is like, I wasn't really sure how well I would like the functionality of it but so far I LOVE it! :o)

LONDON UPDATE!
Sad to say today is their last day :o(. They're having sooo Much Fun that even though I miss him very much, I hate to see it end for them. I only talked to him for a few minutes last night (I was at Photo Club when he called). His Big Excitement for yesterday was that he bought a leather jacket! Thankfully Chris was with him at the time & "jewed" them down on the price or else he probably would have been poundless at that point & time ... I guess for the Most part he has done much better tha we thought he would with the money ... not sure if I really want to know how many times she put the breaks on for him. Anyway, they're coming home tonight! We'll pick them up at the airport around 6 pm Tomorrow!!! I can only Imagine what awaits me ... my son ... pierced ears ... new Ed Hardy hat (yes that was one of his major purchases while there) ... leather jacket ... hehe... I thinking he will probably look like a real London "Punk"! :o)




No comments: