Thursday, March 30, 2017

Life Changes & Pay It Forward

Hey You, I can't even begin to tell you how Very Happy I am to be back here. I have seriously Missed blogging but my life got busy crazy & I didn't have time for this anymore. Having said that our lives have changed Again and things have eased up some Soooo .... I'm Back! 💘💚💚💚

One of the many changes in our lives is that a little over a year ago I decided to become a Plunder Design stylist, I can't even begin to tell you how much I Love This! The sisterhood is Amazing & the Bling ... need I say more! Totally Affordable Adorable & who doesn't LOVE to play in Bling! 💕

If you haven't checked out Plunder yet you really should. (link posted below to take you to my website so you can drool over all the pretties 😉).


One of the things I like best about this company is our amazing CEO & her Big Heart, she's
pretty special. As we close out our year & retire products to make room for our New Catalog she is offering an awesome deal ... Pay It Forward Grab Bag Bundle! 😉

So what is a pay it forward bundle? Well ... for just $25 you will receive 6 items +1 more (yup, that's SEVEN items! Crazy huh? AND one of your items could be a special item Usually just for stylist like ... a blanket, cap Or Even a Yeti!)

Six of the items are for You to enjoy, what a Deal!!!

 Wha??  Oh, what about the 7th  item???

Oooooh That's the Exciting part, it's the Pay It Forward Part! 💗

It is for YOU to use/gift to someone, to help lift them up, to brighten their day. How completely awesome is that?

What would you do with your item? How would you use it to pay it forward? Please comment below & let me know.

IF you are interested in grabbing one of our Pay It Forward bundles our sale goes live today at 10am MST.

Here's the link to my website ...
http://www.plunderdesign.com/party/BJBSpringFling/

No comments: